Monday, August 28, 2006

Blogging

I used to think that blogging was only for 14 year old girls who listen to repetitive punk music and actually think it is possible to be in love as a freshman in high school, or whiny hippie-liberals with senses of humor derived completely from the Daily Show, or young men who liked talking about their feelings as much as the aforementioned 14 year old girls. Apparently this is incorrect. According to personal man-laws (which I was forced to adapt after the so-called men of the square table passed their inane decision outlawing top toasting and lost their credibility) it is ok to have a blog as long as it does not qualify as a diary. Perhaps I’m rationalizing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joketrump, the first half of this entry is dead on. However you did leave out one alternative, which I believe is the most likely scenario -- you my friend, are a nerd. I'll just give that a second to set in, though I highly doubt this is the first time it's been said. If I had to bet, I'd guess you're a recent graduate of some top-tier undergraduate institution who is yet to find his way in the real world. Pining for the intellectualism you left behind at Brown (possibly Columbia), you find it fulfilling to show 15 comic book fans that behind the 3-day stubble and stale stench of camel lights is one hell of a writer. Or you're 14 and using a blog to escape from the reality of your changing body. You tell me.

7:08 AM  
Blogger joketrump said...

Neil?

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that obvious?

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home